The Everygeek Podcast #001: Star Wars and Rogue One
Once a month or so, we pair a die-hard fanboy (or fangirl!) with a total newbie. Together, they’ll tell you everything you need to know about your favorite movies, TV shows, video games, and comic books, all in service of making it easier to like what you like!
Episode #001 – Star Wars and Rogue One
In the inaugural edition of the Everygeek Podcast, our Star Wars expert Rachel Crouch sits down with casual fan Rebecca Goldstein to discuss the latest adventure from a galaxy far, far away, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story!
- Do you need to be a Star Wars super-fan to enjoy Rogue One? Or, perhaps, is Rogue One the most accessible Star Wars movie to those uninitiated in the ways of the Force?
- How did Rogue One director Gareth Evans get the classic Star Wars look so right?
- What’s a kyber crystal, and how do lightsabers work?
- Who is the strongest Skywalker? (Spoiler: it ain’t Luke.)
- How do X-Wing pilots survive long distance space travel?
- Who looks better in an Imperial uniform, Domhnall Gleeson or Mads Mikkelsen?
- Is there really a Star Wars character named Elan Sleazebaggano, and if so, what was George Lucas thinking?
And so, so much more! Give it a listen on SoundCloud or iTunes (soon!), and be sure to leave those 5-star reviews. Trust us, we need ’em!